Friday, February 26, 2016

It's A Bad Day!

Hi Ai Fans!
Today I am sharing with you a few cards I created using the Art Impressions stamps set from the Zoo Crew line called "Flamingo Set"
I tried a few variations in my colouring, and since I couldn't decide on a favourite I'm showing you all three!
I coloured up my images using Copic Markers and then cut around the image. I decided to use some papers from the Echo Park Splendid Sunshine 6x6 pad. I thought the bright colours went perfectly with my Flamingos. I kept the design simple and only added some navy twine and a few sequins.
Copics Used:
Flamingo body: RV21, RV23, RV25/ R20, R21, R22
Beak: N3, N5, R00, R02/ YR04/YR07
Legs: N0, N1/ R00, R02

Thanks for stopping by and.....
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

So fun!! I love the loud background paper and the neon sequins - perfect for the cards :o)

diane zechman said...

That sentiment is so perfect! Lol. Love your bright, colorful cards!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I love this image and sentiment, Cheri!! Fantastic papers and colors!! Bright, fun, and perfect!

Unknown said...

so there is a method called dimension start strategy near parent what this diesis it gives you way back Copy Buffett again in common variety what variety of sections are within your go shopping for anxiety that k see how to avoid of what variety of you involved.

http://primalitegarciniareview.com/copy-buffett-scam/