Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Gone Fishing by Dana Warren

Hello AI Fans!!

Dana, here with a one layer circle card! Ok, technically it's not one layer as my card base and colored image are actually two pieces! BUT,  I wanted to hide the back side of the coloring panel, you really don't want your recipient to see it when they open the card, do you?!?!

To create a circle card I first cut a circle from white cardstock. Then I scored some white card stock and placed the circle die on top. The die is just a tiny bit above the scored top, this will create the fold.


Next, I stamped the little floating dog from Reel Great Guys stamp set. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers to color him. I used AB1, AB2, AP1, AP2, BG2, BG2, BT1, CR11, EB1, EB2, EB4.

I stamped the gone fishing just above the dog and then adhered the circle to the circle card base. To make the card stand I just trimmed a little bit from the bottom. Otherwise, I kept it pretty simple, figured this would be perfect for a guy and they don't need a lot of sparkle or embellishments!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



2 comments:

Karen Day said...

An awesome CAS card! I find these the hardest to do...

Dot J Freel said...

Too darn cute!!!